Search This Blog

Saturday 12 December 2009

Titan Commission complete!





As promised my next commission, a Chaos Warhound Titan. This took a little while to complete as I was waiting for a gun to arrive. In these pictures the Titan is actually not glued at the waist as the client would like to paint the torso and legs separately, which is entirely fair as I did the same when I painted my own Imperial titan.
The base is actually a cutting board bought for a quid from Wilkos, which is just the right size for a titan and still keeps the round base effect so beloved by 40k fans. Wish I had thought of it when building my own titan.


When the client picked up the titan he seemed very pleased with the result and has commissioned me to do another titan for him in January and before then possibly some more Forge World greater daemons.
If you would like me to build and/or paint some stuff for you please e-mail me or send me a private message. 

My rates are very reasonable, to give you an idea of a price take the RRP of the item in question and then do the following:
· If you want me to build it for you it is 1 x the RRP.
· If you want me to paint a model for you it is 1.5 x the RRP,
· Or if you would like me to Build and paint the model for you it is 2 x the RRP.
(For example a marine tactical squad is £18, to build it would be £18, to paint it only would be £27 and for a build & paint job would be £36.)
I will give discounts on larger projects and will consult with you every step of the way on a project form colour scheme to basing style whatever you want I will do my level best to meet your needs.
Thanks for Reading and if you have any comments I will welcome them, hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment