Search This Blog

Friday 4 December 2009

Hello again, and welcome back!

This is my most recent commission a Forge world Slaanesh Greater Daemon. This is for a regular client of mine called Justin. I apologise for the poor quality of the photos but I was hurried as I had to go out and meet another client for the next job and deliver this one.

I have to say painting this model was an absolute joy! As was the assembly, until I got to the spikes.
These damned things are so irritating Raagh! I am so glad that these things come with spares as it was I was on my knees several times looking for a spike in a shagpile.

Soon I shall have photos up of my next commission, a warhound titan! Just an assembly job but still worth a look. After that I shall put up some photos of some of my own armies.

Thanks for reading see you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment