Search This Blog

Friday 9 July 2010

The Legio Walks! Away from me unfortunately. :-(

Hello Peeps! Having promised them to you months ago here are the Pics of my own Titan.

Otherwise have a look and see what you think I am also going to be selling my Tau army the fully converted human Tau. But before I sell them I will get some pics up for you to see on here don't worry about that!

Anyway have a look at my titan and let me know what you think.

Oh before I forget I now have my own podcast with two very good friends of mine its called failhammer and is an irreverant look at the hobby we all know and love. Go to  http://failhammer.podbean.com/ To have a listen then join our facebook page to tell us what you think and give some suggestions for future episodes.



Love to your mothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment